HUNTS AND MORE HUNTS

Holiday is around the corner and in SL, Hunts are going on right and left. Its fun to do this hunts. I often times get amazed from other other stores I visited which I have not known before.


I must say that these hunts has help me and my store to be seen by potential buyers.

This month, going on are Bitter and Sweet Hunt, Pilgrim Hunt , Fallin Leaves Hunt. Be sure to come and participate in these hunts.

My Hunt gifts are a collection of Shin style furniture which i got as inspiration online. :)

Hunts Gifts :

1. Shin Living Room Set
2. Shin Bedroom Set
3. Sky Bathtub.
4. Kitchen

December Hunts , i made most of them more the season. I love christmas colors don't you think.


Dont forget to participate on the MM board that i have set up in my store!

See you there!. Happy Hunting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW RELEASE ITEMS IN STORE

NEW ITEMS AND SALE AT MAIN STORE