Updates , Updates and Hunts!

I have finally reopen my store inworld, I miss building and I miss participating on those exciting hunts! So I decided to opened my store again!

To Start it off, I have been accepted to participate on one of the wedding  hunts that are going on in November. Be sure to check out. Hunt is Something old and Something New. So I will be giving away one of the older cakes i have and a new wedding gift.

I have some few new builts too!

To celebrate the season, and for those doing winter theme weddings , below are my new release. be sure to check them out inworld.

This is a snowglobe style wedding invitation with a snow particle. Its on sale inworld and in 
marketplace

Inworld slurl
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lost%20In%20Paradise/58/225/25

A Snowflake wedding cake , great for theme winter weddings and other events.
cake is scripted to give slice of cake.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW RELEASE ITEMS IN STORE

NEW ITEMS AND SALE AT MAIN STORE