New Items on the store

Good day to all! so finally I finish a couple of build that are perfect for the season and just time for summer and fall editions. 

I have also begin to concentrate to making theme builds and collections. I have started with my biker collection, which consists of wedding invitations , cakes and flowers. 

I am starting also with my fall edition and will make some halloween items too. 

Below are my biker collection series.

Wedding Invitations

1. AM Mesh Biker Collection - Summer Wedding Invitation 
2. AM Mesh Biker Collection - Heart Wedding Invitation
3. AM Mesh Biker Collection - Outdoor Pillar Wedding Invitation

Wedding Cakes

1. AM Mesh Biker Collection - Black and White Wedding Cake
2. AM Mesh Biker Collection - Heart Tire Cake
3. AM Mesh Biker Collection - Round Deco Wedding Cake
4. AM Mesh Biker Collection - Starlight Tower Wedding Cake

And many more to come. I will be building Bridal Flowers and Flower Arrangement.

See all at my MP Store :  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/28054
Slurl to main store : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Celaeno/220/219/29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW RELEASE ITEMS IN STORE

NEW ITEMS AND SALE AT MAIN STORE